1933 1st Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
1117 12th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98122
Receive periodic e-mails on upcoming events at Le Pichet and Café Presse.
Pickled Mixed Peppers
Here is a very easy recipe for making pickled peppers. The peppers may be eaten a day or two after canning, but are better if you wait a month or more.
Pickeled mixed peppers
- 2lb small mixed peppers
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups white wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 6 cloves garlic (peeled and germ removed)
- 6 sprigs thyme (washed and shaken dry)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper corns
- 1 tablespoon whole anise seeds
This entry was posted in Pantry and tagged Canning, Pickles and Preserves, Vegetables. Bookmark the permalink.
1 Response to Pickled Mixed Peppers